Scotland's Marine Tourism Conference 2019 To Take Place In Inverclyde
Sail Scotland will be hosting Scotland's Marine Tourism Conference at The Beacon Arts Centre, Greenock on Wednesday 6 March 2019.
Part of the national Scottish Tourism Month Programme and proudly sponsored by Inverclyde Council and Caledonian MacBrayne, this annual full-day industry event is specifically for the marine tourism sector and is a unique opportunity for the whole industry, not just Sail Scotland members, to come together, learn, and network with others.
Riverside Inverclyde will also have a stand at the event to share the ongoing regeneration of Inverclyde.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with interest in the marine tourism sector, whether it’s the delivery, marketing or development, everyone is welcome.
This year Sail Scotland will be focusing on how stakeholders come together to realise the opportunities that lie ahead over the next two years as Scotland prepares to celebrate its Year of Coasts & Waters in 2020. What are the possibilities? What do you need to think about now? And how can collaboration help to grow marine tourism further?
Come along and hear from our line-up of expert speakers including:
- Fergus Ewing MSP - Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy
- Jock Wishart - Legendary Maritime Adventurer
- Hugo Tagholm - CEO, Surfers Against Sewage
- Marie Christie - Head of Year of Coasts & Waters 2020, VisitScotland
- Daniel Steel - CEO, Sail Scotland
- Robbie Drummond - Managing Director, CalMac Ferries Ltd.
- Karen Christie - National Tourism Strategy Manager, Scottish Tourism Alliance
- Jeff Houlgrave – Chairman, Superyacht UK
- Andrew Campbell – Chairman of Wales Tourism Alliance
Sail Scotland is committed to making opportunities as affordable as possible and this is one of the most affordable events in Scottish Tourism Month.
Tickets are limited and sold out in 2018 so to secure your place as soon as possible, click here.
Published: 22 February 2019