Inverclyde Business Lunch with Scottish Enterprise
This two-hour session will provide multiple specialist speakers who will discuss the Scottish Enterprise support available to businesses in each of their respective fields.
The specialists will also cover common pitfalls that businesses make when looking for support and some issues businesses should consider in relation to specific needs before seeking support.
Our speakers are:
- Catherine Potts - Intellectual Asset Specialist
- William Corr - Innovation Specialist
- Alan Linton - IT Specialist
- Alan Dick - Regional Selective Assistance (RSA) Specialist
- TBC - International Support Specialist
- Will Nisbet - Inverclyde Council and Business Gateway Specialist
The event takes place in the Saloon Room of the Greenock Town Hall on Wednesday 28th November from 12:00 - 14:15.
Spaces are limited to 40 and are on a first-come first-served basis and are limited to a maximum of two delegates per company.
To book your free ticket: click here.
Registration/Lunch/Networking - 12:00-12:30
Event Starts - 12:30
Q&A - 13:45
Networking - 14:00
Close - 14:15
Published: 15 November 2018