Funding Growth and Ambition For Your Business Event at Custom House
Riverside Inverclyde is delighted to continue with its series of business networking events by announcing its next conference which will focus on funding options for businesses. If you are looking to raise funding for your business in the next 12 months and are keen to find out more about the potential options available, and how to go about attracting investors, then this session is for you.
What's on the agenda?
This event will offer businesses various options available to them as they look to grow and expand in 2018 and beyond. A collection of different companies will be on hand to discuss the sources of funding available to businesses including:
- Royal Bank of Scotland - To discuss their support packages, loans and payment schemes for businesses
- LINC Scotland - Share details of the Scottish Angel Investor opportunities
- Inverclyde Council - To share public sector grants and economic incentives in Inverclyde
- AGL Wealth - To discuss wealth management and specialist corporate services
- Scottish Enterprise - To share further details on Regional Selective Assistance
- Riverside Inverclyde - To share details of the economic regeneration of Inverclyde
How can you increase your chances of successfully securing the funding you need to take the business forward?
- What do funders and investors look for in the business?
- What steps can you take to get your business 'investor ready'?
- How can you increase the likelihood of successfully securing finance, grant funding and/or attracting equity investors?
- David McKay - Relationship Manager at Royal Bank of Scotland
- Brian Hale - West of Scotland Manager at LINC Scotland; Scottish Angel Capital Association
- Will Nisbet - Business Development at Inverclyde Council
- Craig Gibson - Managing Director at AGL Wealth Management Ltd
- Alan Dick - Grant Appraisal Specialist at Scottish Enterprise
- Andrew Bowman - Head of Business Investment at Riverside Inverclyde
This is a free event for businesses to attend and will take place on Tuesday 13 February 2018 at the iconic Georgian architectural masterpiece Custom House in Greenock. The event is open to individuals and businesses across Scotland. The event opens at 8.00am for an 8.30am start and will finish at 10.00am. Spaces are limited to 60 and free parking is available around the building for attendees. Breakfast rolls and refreshments will also be available for all attendees.
Andrew Bowman said:
“We are delighted to deliver another critical event for the business community - this is an event not to be missed if you are looking at options to grow your business in 2018. We have been able to secure an outstanding line up of high quality speakers and organisations and look forward to the event.”
To confirm your place, please click on this link.
Published: 30 January 2018