HEEPS Of Help For Local Homes And Businesses To Cut Fuel Bills And Improve Energy Efficiency
Homeowners and local businesses can get a free energy survey and heating health check aimed at reducing their fuel bills and improving energy efficiency, thanks to a new partnership between the Wise Group and Inverclyde Council.
The Wise About Energy project offers expert advice and support that is specifically tailored to the individual needs and circumstances of homeowners and businesses.
Councillor Michael McCormick, Convener of Inverclyde Council’s Environment & Regeneration Committee, said,
“The Wise About Energy project is all about helping local people and local businesses save money and improve the environment by being more energy efficient.
“All that people need to do to book a free appointment with a specialist energy assessor is call or email the Wise Group."
The energy assessor can help with a wide range of things such as:
- Providing a free Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for homes (these are needed when a house is sold or rented out)
- Giving tailored household energy advice
- Telling you about grants and funding options
- Helping you to find the best deal on your energy bills
- Helping you to find the right contractor for the job
- Making sure you save as much money as possible from any improvements.”
For more information and to book a free home visit, please call Wise About Energy on 0800 092 9002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HEEPS is the Home EnergyEfficiency Programmes for Scotland.
Published: 22 February 2019